Software Developer - .NET
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- As part of the team, review customer requirements, create specifications and use the existing development framework to create fully tested new features.
- Work with the support team to provide 3rd line support including diagnosing and correcting problems with all in-house applications based on SQL and C#.
- Constantly be looking at ways to improve what we do for our customers.
- Adhere to current development standards.
- Work with 3rd parties to integrate with their software
- Ensure all work is carried out in line with Company procedures and legal requirements.
- Have a thirst to learn new software and improve on knowledge of various programming languages and tools.
- Possess a natural aptitude for problem solving.
- Be driven with a 'can do' attitude and be able to work independently on modules once given a specification.
- Show pride in the quality of your work and document code.
- Experience of C# .NET WinForms
- Proven experience of query writing in Microsoft SQL Server (2012+)
- Experience of C# MVC .NET
- Strong analytical skills
- English - spoken and written.
- Good attention to detail and accuracy.
- Experience with reporting packages (eg SSRS)
- Experience of software integration including JSON and XML data formats
- Knowledge of the software development life cycle
- Published on: 18 Dec 2019
- Reference: UK-106863
- Employment Status: Permanent
- Job Location: Cheltenham - Gloucestershire
- Rate: £35,000 per year